- Cell counting instruments: Various instruments are used for counting the cells in the cell sample or cell culture including counting chamber, spectrophotometer, flow cytometer and microscopes
- Microscopes: Microscopes are used for studying phonotypical characters such as shape and size of the cell. Microscopes such as transmission electron microscope and scanning electron microscope are majorly used for precise examination of small cells
- Flow cytometer: Flow cytometer are the instruments used for cell cycle analysis. The technique helps in studying the different phases involved in cell cycle
- Spectrophotometer: Spectrophotometers are used for cell analysis due to their property of measuring turbidity very accurately as cell cultures are turbid
- qRT-PCR: Quantitative reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (qRT-PCR) is a quantitative PCR technique used to quantify the amount of cDNA in a cell sample
- Cell microarrays: Cellular microarrays are the tools used for multiplex interrogation of living cells on the solid support surface. This support is known as chip and this chip is spotted with various materials such as antibodies, lipids or proteins, these materials interact with cell leading to their binding on specific spots, the cell is then analyzed for phenotypical characters and response of the cell on binding.
View Full Report at : http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cell-analysis-instruments-market.html
The market for cell analysis is increasing at faster pace from recent years due to increasing hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, research and development institutions and educational institutes. Cell analysis instruments provide accuracy in results of cell imaging and analysis system which helps in reducing the time period and cost involved in drug delivery and other research and development activities. Significant technological innovations and continuous improvement in market of cell analysis instruments is also major reason for increasing market.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Download Sample Copy of Report at : http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2296
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
US Office Contact
This post has been seen 261 times.