The report provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, payment cards, cash transactions, and credit transfers during the review period (2011-2015).
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-china/details
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2016-2020). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘The Cards and Payments Industry in China: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Chinese cards and payments industry, including:
• Current and forecast values for each market in the Chinese cards and payments industry, including debit card, credit and charge cards.
• Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cash transactions, checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
• E-commerce market analysis.
• Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Chinese cards and payments industry.
• Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
• Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
• The competitive landscape in the Chinese cards and payments industry.
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Chinese cards and payments industry.
• It provides current values for the Chinese cards and payments industry for 2015, and forecast figures to 2020.
• It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the Chinese cards and payments industry.
• It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
• It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/120592
Reasons To Buy
1. Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Chinese cards and payments industry and each market within it.
2. Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese cards and payments industry.
3. Assess the competitive dynamics in the Chinese cards and payments industry.
4. Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in China.
5. Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese cards and payments industry.
The People’s Bank of China – the country’s central bank – announced in March 2016 that it is contemplating a cap merchant on service charges on card transactions. According to the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) and the central bank of China, merchant service charges for debit cards will be capped at 0.35%, while those on credit cards will be no more than 0.45%. Prior to this new policy, banks could charge a maximum 0.9% on card payments. The central bank of China said that the development will take effect on September 6, 2016. This would result in saving of US$1.2 billion (CNY7.4 billion) for merchants in a year. With reduction in revenue, card issuers are likely to cut card benefits for consumers, and instead look at new ways to generate revenue.
Browse All Financial Services Market Research Related Reports @ http://www.hexareports.com/category/financial-services-market
The emergence of digital-only banks is likely to accelerate a shift towards electronic payments in China. WeBank which was launched in January 2015, became the country’s first digital only bank, allowing consumers to conduct banking transactions entirely online and via mobile phones. WeBank’s launch was followed by the launch of MYBank and Baixin Bank in June and November of 2015 respectively.
The uptake of alternative payments among Chinese consumers is gaining traction due to the availability of a number of options, such as Alipay, Tenpay and PayPal. In April 2016, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi collaborated with China UnionPay (CUP) to introduce its own m-payment service. Similarly, Chinese mobile manufacturer Huawei Technologies entered into a partnership with CUP in March 2016 to launch its m-payment service, Huawei Pay. In February 2016, Apple Pay entered the Chinese market in partnership with CUP. Following the launch of Apple Pay, South Korean company Samsung also launched its m-payment service in China in March 2016, in alliance with CUP. The entry of new alternative payment solutions such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, QuickPass and Huawei Pay is likely to intensify competition in China’s alternative payments market.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States
Syndicated from GetNews
This post has been seen 101 times.