Even though organizations within telecom industry are concerned about security and privacy issues and lack of awareness about mobile money, increasing penetration of smartphones and internet, preference for cashless transactions and growing e-commerce will push mobile money usage over the next two years. Globally, investment on mobile money services is anticipated to increase by 22.2% during the next two years which will result in revenue share of mobile money reaching towards 9% in the coming two years. Asia and Africa are expected to offer significant growth for mobile money over the next two years with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
– Organizations prefer to provide bill payment and airtime top-up using mobile money as compared to other services
– Globally, investment on mobile money services is anticipated to increase by 22.2% over the next two years
– Increasing penetration of smartphones and internet, and preference for cashless transactions will drive mobile money usage during the next two years
– Technological innovation and increasing focus on interoperability will significantly impact mobile money in the coming two years
– Asia and Africa are expected to offer significant growth for mobile money over the next two years
– Security and privacy concerns will restrict the growth prospects of mobile money during the next two years
Pyramid’s Mobile Money – Emerging Trends, Growth Drivers and Future Outlook report examines executives’ opinion on key drivers of mobile money usage and trends likely to influence mobile money during the next two years. It also highlights regional growth outlook, investment projections, revenue share expectations, major challenges and growth prospects of specific product offerings. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
– Mobile money product adoption status: highlights organizations position on mobile money product offerings
– Projected change in investment: examines anticipated change in expenditure on mobile money services over the next two years
– Revenue share expectations: analyzes telecom industry executives’ opinion on revenue share contribution by mobile money during the next two years
– Key drivers: identifies major factors influencing mobile money usage in the coming two years
– Future impacting trends: provides information about Trends likely to influence mobile money over the next two years
– Growth prospects of product offerings: evaluates how growth outlook of mobile money product range will change during the next two years
– Regional growth outlook: indicates growth prospects for mobile money across regions in the coming two years
– Barriers towards future growth: determines challenges expected to inhibit growth prospects of mobile money over the next two years.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/80826
Reasons To Buy
– Highlights trends which will impact mobile money future prospects thus helping telecom organizations to realign business strategy
– Assist in development or adjustment of business expansion plans by providing information about regional growth outlook
– Helps organizations to overcome obstacles by indicating challenges expected to inhibit growth prospects of mobile money over the next two years
– Highlights growth prospects of product offerings over the next two years thus allowing organizations to boost revenues by focusing on select products
Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report May-October 2016:
The Big Data Market: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States
Syndicated from GetNews
This post has been seen 41 times.