The expansion of the global photographic camera industry is forecast to reach 2.7% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 0.6%. Currently, printing plate and cylinder preparing cameras account for 3.3% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between special use cameras (8.4%), instant print cameras (6.3%), roll film cameras (5.7%), other photographic cameras (7.2%), discharge lamp flashlight apparatus (8.1%), flashbulbs and flashcubes (3.4%), parts and accessories for photographic cameras (45.7%) and parts and accessories for flashlights and flashbulbs (11.8%).
China, Malaysia, Singapore, the United States and Vietnam represent the largest photographic camera markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Armenia (15.7%), Egypt (14.9%), Tanzania (14.1%), Vietnam (11.4%) and India (8.4%).
The report package Photographic Camera Markets in the World to 2020 – Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for photographic cameras in the world.
Along with a global photographic camera market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Browse Related Reports on “Lasers and Optics”
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the photographic camera market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the photographic camera market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall photographic camera market size, 2009-2020
- Photographic camera market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall photographic camera market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall photographic camera market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall photographic camera market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Printing plate and cylinder preparing cameras
- Special use cameras
- Instant print cameras
- Roll film cameras
- Other photographic cameras
- Discharge lamp flashlight apparatus
- Flashbulbs and flashcubes
- Parts and accessories for photographic cameras
- Parts and accessories for flashlights and flashbulbs
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the photographic camera market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Request a Sample copy of this Report @
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States
Syndicated from GetNews
This post has been seen 119 times.