CLEARWATER, FL – 11 July, 2016 – Polished Gentleman has added their new men’s hair growth shampoo to their Amazon page.
Amazon is one of the most widely used marketplaces out there. There are many reasons for this. They offer deals consistently on regularly bought products, allowing consumers to save money on purchases they’d make anyway. They also have a reputable internet presence, they are trusted, have great customer service, and fast, reliable shipping. In fact, on any order $49 or over they’ll even make shipping free. And, for Amazon Prime members, 2-day shipping is always free—sometimes they can even get purchases to the buyer in the same day.
They also have multitudes of product reviews from customers who have actually used the product, which allows potential buyers to make an informed decision about any purchase they make. Remarkably, reviews have started to come in on this new Gentleman’s Growth Shampoo already and every single one has been positive so far. With 92% of reviews giving this product 5 stars and the remaining 8% rating it at 4 stars, it seems this new shampoo is really doing its job.
This is for several reasons. First and foremost, this Gentleman’s Growth Shampoo is made without any potentially damaging chemicals or irritants, like sulfates, parabens, fragrance, or gluten. This keeps the formula pure and effective.
Secondly, the pH level of the shampoo is carefully balanced to match the natural pH level of the hair and scalp, at 5.5. This keeps the skin’s protector, the acid mantle, intact, therefore preventing dryness, irritation, even mild burns or infections and creating a friendlier environment for healing to take place.
Finally, the active ingredients in this shampoo are some of the most powerful nature has to offer. Rosemary, eucalyptus, tea tree, and peppermint stimulate hair growth, while manuka honey, aloe vera, argan oil, cehami, and many more keep the hair clean, hydrated, and nourished.
According to the reviews that have rolled in so far, this Gentleman’s Growth Shampoo is incredibly effective. And now, this popular product is available for purchase on Amazon, making thick, healthy hair easier than ever.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Polished Gentleman
Contact Person: Michael Estey
Country: United States
Syndicated from GetNews
This post has been seen 72 times.