However, the factors such as increasing demand for water and stringent environmental safety regulations are creating the demand for the water treatment chemicals. Whereas, rising raw material costs is restraining the market growth.
Corrosion inhibitors segment is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to the technological advancements in water treatment industry, usage of equipment relating to treatments had increased, which in turn had given rise to the demand for the market. Asia Pacific contributes to the largest water treatment chemicals market owing to the rapid increase in population, in addition to the scarcity of the pure and clean drinking water.
Some of the key players of the specialty water treatment market include Akzo Nobel N.V., Arch Chemicals Inc., Ashland Water Technologies, BASF SE, Cortec Corporation, E.I Dupont, Ecolab Inc., GE Water & Process Technologies, General Chemical Performance Products Llc, Kurita Water Industries Ltd., Layne Christensen Co., Lonza Group Ltd., Occidental Chemical Corp., Siemens Water Technologies Corp. and The DOW Chemical Company.
Request for a sample at
• Chemical Processing
• Food & Beverages
• Metal & Mining
• Municipal Water Treatment
• Oil & Gas
• Power Generation
• Pulp & Paper
• Other Applications
• Anti-foaming agents
• Biocides & Disinfectants
• Chelating agents
• Coagulants & Flocculants
• Corrosion Inhibitor
• pH Adjusters & Stabilizers
• Scale Inhibitor
• Other Types
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States
This post has been seen 65 times.