Future Market Insights delivers key insights on the global tablet market in a new report titled “Tablet Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016–2026”. According to the report, the global tablet market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 20.6% in terms of value and 9.1% in terms of volume during the forecast period (2016 – 2026).
Tablet is a portable, wireless personal computer integrated with a touchscreen interface and also available with an additional option of stylus. Tablet is typically larger than a smartphone but smaller than a notebook. Tablets come in a range of varied designs, features, dimensions, and types. Tablets serve the consumer with versatile benefits including entertainment, smart business, and office computing among others.
According to Future Market Insights analysts, an increase in the disposable income and subsequently a rise in consumer purchasing power has led to the adoption of tablets among a wider class of society and this is likely to fuel the growth of the global tablet market over the forecast period. Further, emerging markets such as India, China, and Brazil are also showing increasing adoption of tablets and this is another key driver for growth of the global tablet market. Consumer usage patterns have shifted over the years and tablet usage is no longer restricted to entertainment alone. Consumers are relying on tablets for official purposes and to carry out e-commerce transactions and this is likely to boost the global tablet market revenue during the forecast period.
Request Free Report Sample@ http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1987
- The global tablet market is segmented on the basis of Product Type (Detachable, Slate); Operating System (Android, iOS, Windows); Screen Size (Below 8 inch, 8 inch and above); and End Use (Consumer, Commercial).
- The Detachable product type segment is anticipated to hold 6% value share by the end of 2016 while the Slate product type segment is estimated to account for 52.4% value share by the end of 2016
- The Android operating system segment is estimated to be valued at US$ 66.29 Bn by the end of 2016 while the iOS operating system segment is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 75.89 Bn by the end of 2016
- The Below 8 inch screen size segment is estimated to account for a value share of 45.4% by 2016 end and is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period
- The Commercial end use segment is anticipated to account for a market share of 34% by 2016 end while the Consumer end use segment is estimated to register a CAGR of 5% in terms of value during the forecast period
Regional market highlights
The global tablet market is segmented into the seven key regions of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, MEA, and Japan. On the basis of regions, APEJ is estimated to be the largest regional market, accounting for 26.4% value share of the global tablet market in 2016. The APEJ tablet market is projected to register a value CAGR of 18.4% during the forecast period. In terms of volume, the North America tablet market is estimated to stand at 104.9 Mn units by 2016 end and is expected to increase to 263.4 Mn units by 2026 end.
Send an Enquiry@ http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1987
The report on the global tablet market profiles some of the leading companies operating in the global tablet market. The companies featured in the global tablet market report are Apple Inc., Samsung, Lenovo Group Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Acer Inc., Micromax, Xiaomi, and ASUStek. Top players are consolidating their market position by implementing strategies such as innovative product development, customer centricity, continuous technological development, expansion of product distribution channels, and penetration pricing to maximise sales and increase profitability.
This post has been seen 269 times.