– The value menswear market is forecast to grow by 29.2% over the next five years, fuelling growth in the value sector and outperforming the value womenswear market.
– Market leader Primark’s share is expected to fall in 2016 following more than 15 years of growth.
– Value clothing sales at the grocers will continue to be impacted by weak food and grocery footfall, with value clothing share forecast to fall back in 2016. Online experiences for clothing shoppers remains an afterthought for the grocers, with little investment in shopping experience driving shoppers to visit websites of midmarket rivals.
Download Full Research Report of UK Value Clothing Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/uk-value-clothing-market-2016-2021
– 42.7% of value shoppers buy clothing at least once a month from value retailers, compared to 36.4% of all clothing shoppers shopping the clothing sector at least once a month, indicating that value shoppers are more impulse driven.
– The online channel will account for 11.5% of the UK value clothing market, compared to 22.5% for the total UK clothing and footwear market in 2016 indicating how far behind the value clothing retailers are in terms of online maturity – unaided by Primark’s notable online absence.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
The Value Clothing Market report offers a comprehensive insight into the value clothing and accessories market in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2021.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– The Hot Issues
– What People Buy
– Where People Shop
– How People Shop
– Why People Shop
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/uk-value-clothing-market-2016-2021/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
– Utilise the detailed data and insight on the market to help form an effective growth strategy across menswear, womenswear, childrenswear and accessories
– Understand how consumers trading up will threaten footfall and volumes at value clothing retailers
– Identify the opportunities to grow business in this sector by comparing strategies of the key players in the market and their performance metrics
– Learn how men’s growing demand for fashion will boost spend in the sector, and how retailers should respond
– Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for value clothing and how frequently they shop, and what drives their store selection.
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
• Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics Market
• Direct vs Fund Investments: HNW Preferences
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their Market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure Market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro Markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
Syndicated from GetNews
This post has been seen 73 times.