Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Vaginal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2016’, provides an overview of the Vaginal Cancer pipeline landscape.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Vaginal Cancer, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Vaginal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/vaginal-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2016
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Vaginal Cancer
– The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Vaginal Cancer by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved Vaginal Cancer therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Vaginal Cancer therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Vaginal Cancer
Reasons To Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Vaginal Cancer
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Vaginal Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope
– Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Browse “Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare” related Reports by Radiant Insights:
Cedar Pollen Allergy – Pipeline Review, H2 2014 –
Sarcoidosis – Pipeline Review, H2 2014 –
Plague – Pipeline Review, H2 2014 –
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 6
Vaginal Cancer Overview 7
Therapeutics Development 8
Pipeline Products for Vaginal Cancer – Overview 8
Vaginal Cancer – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Vaginal Cancer – Pipeline Products Glance 10
Clinical Stage Products 10
Vaginal Cancer – Products under Development by Companies 11
Vaginal Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 12
ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V. 12
Nanotherapeutics, Inc. 13
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 14
Oryx GmbH & Co. KG 15
PDS Biotechnology Corporation 16
Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd. 17
Vaginal Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 18
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 18
Assessment by Target 19
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 21
Assessment by Route of Administration 23
Assessment by Molecule Type 25
Request Sample Copy of This Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/vaginal-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2016/request-sample
Radiant Insights Inc. is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
Syndicated from GetNews
This post has been seen 82 times.